So 2 cars are a possible buy!!

Both are the same, just color is different

2010 Tucson GLS
FWD
Popular Equipment package
Mud Guards
Cargo net
Carpeted Floor Mats
and that Homelink Mirror thing (dont really need it)

22,000 is for a white one with taupe interior
22,250 is for the red one with taupe interior

Plus tax (660.00), and TL (250.00).

White one is 3.5 hrs away, but they will drive it to me.
Red one is 1.5 hrs away, they will drive it or I can pick it up.

Is TL of 250.00 expensive? my dad thinks it is, but I have no idea. I am in New Mexico.

I *think* the red one already comes with tinted windows as well.

So.....what would you do?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I would guess it's up to what color you prefer? What is TL? Title & Licensing? 250.00 isn't much of a price difference. I though that tinted windows only came with the Limited edition?
I prefer white over red but that's just a personal preference.

·
Registered
570 Posts
In Michigan, the dealers all have this thing called "documentation fees" that are usually between $100-$200, plus the actual title and license fees. No one has ever really explained to me what this is, other than the customer paying for the dealerships cost of doing business! Your $250 charge seems about the same.

I agree with Joeeey on the color; the white is really nice looking.

Don't discount that mirror, either. Even if you don't have a garage, it's nice to have it automatically adjust for lights coming up behind you at night. For safety reasons alone, it is something that I believe should be on EVERY car.

Good luck with your decision!

tim B)

·
Registered
165 Posts
The Homelink mirror also has a digital compass in the right corner. I like having this little feature, in addition to the auto-dimming and the Homelink.

In my opinion, If I had to choose, I'd go with white. I personally think red should be reserved for sports cars :grin: My dealer had a red Tucson and to me it just didn't look "right".

Also, the documentation fees (or your T&L fees) will vary by dealer. 250.00 seems about average and reasonable to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts