Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

New here to the forum . Owner of a 04 Sante Fe looking to trade in for 2011 black on black SE Sonata. Will probablly try and do business via online but i was just wondering what a quote on quote good deal would be for an SE . Would love to hear what some owners of SE's ended up paying for for their cars.

Dave

·
Registered
548 Posts
truecar.com

Go there and put in your information. You'll find out exactly what you should be paying. You'll also receive no haggle prices through zag.com

Good luck.

·
Registered
27 Posts
negotiated car and trade-in separately. Got 1k over KBB trade-in and no roll over, 1.4k off MSRP. I felt good about it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the help everyone.. Just returned from dealer with a brand new 2011 Sonata SE ( black on black ) no Nav

Got a somewhat ok deal i suppose 21,400 + TTL .. Made an error on my original post i had an 03 not 04 Santa Fe which i recieved $ 3,500 for. Really wanted more for trade in but it had about 100,000 miles , huge crack in windshield , in need of brakes and a bunch of other minor cosmetic things wrong. Our biggest problem was that i was in 2 accidents with the car and everytime i tried to get more for the trade the salesman kept bringing up the 2 accidents that showed up in the Carfax

Overall im happy with the car

Dave

·
1,914 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! Judging by what you described, you got a fair trade in price. When I was looking for a Sonata, that was the price I was offered and that's my employee price at my work. It was actually at $21,900 less the $500.

·
Registered
73 Posts
QUOTE (calguy @ Jul 7 2010, 03:44 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=339440
wow. nice price. I went with lowest dealer quote in my area in Northern California...which was right around invoice price at 24.5K for SE w/nav, cargo mat and net. after taxes etc, total was ~27K for me
Yeah, I came in with Hyundai Inner Circle plan (I know a girl who works for Kia). One thing, did you get your cargo net hooked up? I can't figure out how to hook mine up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts