Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

This is a general question about tinting so I apologize if it's in the wrong place. In general, do you guys prefer to use precut kits or rolls of film? IF you prefer precut kits does it matter to you if its a complete (all window kit) or do you look for visor only, front only etc?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think your best bet is to have your tint installed by a professional. Although using precut is not a bad idea, you still need to do some heat shrinking.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it depends. Even though I work for a company that sells precut kits I wouldn't be able to install window tint to save my life (which is why I'm the copywriter I suppose). Still, if you're skilled as many members of these forums are then it makes sense to save a $100 to $150 on the kits. We sell complete kits for $39.99 and I think the going rate for good pro shops is something like $170.

So, it all comes down to skill: if you're like me, you 'll have to pay (or get one of your colleagues to do it for free) but if you have the skills it'd be silly to over pay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts