Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Sonata Sport 2.0T
1,602 Posts
The title says it all. Is it possible?
Yes it is possible but will be expensive. First if your model has it available as a factory option you may be able to add it by purchasing the parts from Dealer. Or there are many aftermarket alarm systems available that add auto window up/down feature, also can be expensive and on the other windows often they dont have the stop safety that is built into the factory auto up/down so it is possible to injure or break something if it is in the windows way.

This is just an example of what is available, for more info check with a auto stereo / alarm store/installer
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Install-Essentials-529T-Window-Module/dp/B0009SWLEQ[/ame]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Auto up & down windows

Hi I purchased the kit from Aliexpress cost £24.98 but I'm wondering if anyone has fitted them as I've got 3 wires to fit 1blue 1 green 1orange can anyone tell me what wires I attach them to in the central locking , any help would be great:|

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,308 Posts
Come on Billy, you'll need to give us more than that.

How could we possibly tell you where to connect these wires when you don't give us any clue about what they're for. Where does the wiring instructions tell you to connect them?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Auto windows

Hi sorry about lack of information I've taken out the original window harness then connected the window harness I purchased it tells me to connect the orange wire to a 12v supply and a central lock wire and a central unlock signal wire the 3 wires I've to connect is 1 orange wire 1 blue wire & 1green wire but sorry to say I don't know what colour of wires I'm supposed to connect them too , I would be greatful for any advise:|

·
Registered
15,308 Posts
Well, I'm sure you can figure out the orange wire for yourself.
As for the lock/unlock wire, does it tell you what sort of input the unit is expecting on these wires (the blue & green)?

Is there a wiring diagram for the unit showing the locking wires that you could post?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Auto windows

Hi auto spark , no there is no wiring diagram I'm supposing 1 goes to the open trigger wire and 1 goes to the closing trigger wire . But I don't know the colours of the trigger wires to attach them to . I appreciate your support is has anyone in the forum fitted the ly leamore window system . Many thanks all thoughts accepted, Billyboyone:confused

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Hi I purchased the kit from Aliexpress cost £24.98 but I'm wondering if anyone has fitted them as I've got 3 wires to fit 1blue 1 green 1orange can anyone tell me what wires I attach them to in the central locking , any help would be great:|
Doesn't that kit come with instructions? At that price,You may have to buy them separate. I think they have them on eBay for $99 US.:laugh:

·
Registered
15,308 Posts
Hi auto spark , no there is no wiring diagram I'm supposing 1 goes to the open trigger wire and 1 goes to the closing trigger wire .
I'm not sure why central locking signals would be required to make a one touch electric window module work.

Anyway, when you lock and unlock the car doors while your inside the car, can you hear any relays clicking? If you can locate the lock and unlock relays you should be able to use the relay control signals for the lock/unlock inputs to your module.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts