Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 30amp fuse in the engine bay keeps blowing for my power windows & locks. What could be the problem

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
13,401 Posts
Talk about stating the obvious :rolleyes:

Does the fuse blow as soon as you insert it or only after you switch the ignition on?
Also, pressing the window lock button will isolate a lot of the circuit which might help narrow down where the short is located. If I remember right with the windows locked power is only supplied to the driver's door. All the passenger doors are isolated.

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
It's my way of getting more info.
Either the OP will supply it or you will ask the questions I'm to lazy to ask.
Let me ask you a question. How many requests like this are you actually able to bring to a successful fix?

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
It's my way of getting more info.
Either the OP will supply it or you will ask the questions I'm to lazy to ask.
Let me ask you a question. How many requests like this are you actually able to bring to a successful fix?
Actually, I think he has the highest rate of final fixes of anyone on this site. By asking astute questions, he quickly ascertains how sophisticated the person is. He often supplies pictures to make it even easier for the OP to understand. AUTOSPARK is easily the best person on this forum in helping other people.

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Actually, I think he has the highest rate of final fixes of anyone on this site. By asking astute questions, he quickly ascertains how sophisticated the person is. He often supplies pictures to make it even easier for the OP to understand. AUTOSPARK is easily the best person on this forum in helping other people.
I agree. I ask because I'm intrigued by his willingness to all but go and fix it himself. I wonder about the ratio of fixes to those that go down in flames.
Just curious.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts