Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kinda local boneyard has a 2015, SEVERELY punted in the rear. i mean, the rear bumper is almost in the back seat. i got the power driver seat for 125, good deal for me. leather, but ima change the covers and maybe the padding to our cloth seats, i dont care for leather. heated, too, so all i gotta do(besides switch covers) is add a line for power. right now, i got the seat pretty much broken down, separated the bottom from the back, and now ima swap the covers. gah, i just turned 73 yesterday, and this seat project reminds me i aint young anymore. and it's hot outside.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Check my previous thread on leather seat install. I got a powered heated seat as well. You can get power from the fuse box directly, but you need a .187 QC to get power from. I believe it has a 30A fuse on it so you can't really wire it any other way.

Then ground anywhere. Hope you got the connector that goes with it or you can hardwire it into your car.

·
Registered
80 Posts
This should cover most of what you need. If you only want power, it should be all here. What color are your seats? I may be interested in your leather cover.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts