Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I checked all the fuses, none are blown. I have my XM sat radio plugged into the cigarette lighter adapter in front. The power outlet to the left does not work. The power outlet in the trunk works. Any ideas why the power outlet in the left does not work? I would like to be able to use it to charge my cell phone.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
2 items first:

1: post the year of the vehicle, sometimes it make a difference in how the car is assembled when it come to looking up the wire diagrams on the Hyundai site.

2: Where you entered "Sonata" in "drives"... year and engine is helpful if you not put info in the post...

Moving right along, I ventures a 2007 with the 3.3 in my search of wire diagram on the Hyundia service site (dealer login)...

You are looking for fuse marked "ACC SOCKET".... it will be a yellow color fuse (20A)... "should" also be called out in your owner manual

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a 2006 GLS with the V6. I looked at the ACC socket fuse and the cigarette socket fuse and they are fine. Any other thoughts?

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
QUOTE (jongordo8 @ Jul 25 2010, 04:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=344633
It is a 2006 GLS with the V6. I looked at the ACC socket fuse and the cigarette socket fuse and they are fine. Any other thoughts?
Did you test each leg of the fuse with DVOM for source voltage to verify fuse is in fact not open circuit ? Looking does not verify you have source voltage...

Has anybody had the console apart, possible connector on back of power outlet socket disconnected ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts