4041 - 4060 of 4072 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here's my new ride: 2014 Elantra Limited in Desert Bronze Metallic. Also has the Tech Package and came to me with about 18.5K miles.

Looking great. I have Sandy Bronze (or at least that's the name of the color) which is a bit darker than yours. Such a lovely shade but the only problem I have had so far is that I can't seem to color coordinate the exteriors of the car to look awesome. I sometimes envy all black or black/red calipers. All those color combinations work perfect except our bronze. I wish to see some more E with our color with some awesome color-coordinated mods. But congrats!

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
151 Posts
Looking great. I have Sandy Bronze (or at least that's the name of the color) which is a bit darker than yours. Such a lovely shade but the only problem I have had so far is that I can't seem to color coordinate the exteriors of the car to look awesome. I sometimes envy all black or black/red calipers. All those color combinations work perfect except our bronze. I wish to see some more E with our color with some awesome color-coordinated mods. But congrats!

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
I see your point :frown: , I'm guessing that bronze calipers wouldn't be a good combo.

I think for now I will keep mine stock silver. Not sure if there is any clear high temp paint, or if I will just paint them silver.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Bit of a change

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
To anyone with a magnaflow muffler and tip, did you have to get a staggered inlet to tip or is it straight to dual tips? I have the '16 E Sport and wondered about the outlet and alignment of the muffler stocks and tip.

I was thinking of getting this combo:

Muffler
Tip

·
Registered
57 Posts
Late to the party

I don't know if I posted my ride before, but if I did, I know it didn't have my new rims & tires pictured in them.

So...here we go. :grin2:

Attachments

4041 - 4060 of 4072 Posts
About this Discussion
4.1K Replies
674 Participants
FrankTA2
Hyundai Forums
Hyundai Forum is a community for all Hyundai Owners to talk and learn all about their favorite subject: Hyundai cars from the Sonata to the Elantra and even the new Kona!
Full Forum Listing