·
Registered
767 Posts
So..... haha.

Sent from my GT-I9060C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
With the storm and the rain I've had locally the past few weeks, weather finally allowed a bath. Body still looks good for a 3 year old. The 225/45 PureContacts are a good match for the stock wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
767 Posts
Little upgrade to exled

And I guess this finally pretty much sums up all my mods, not much left I could think of.

·
Registered
767 Posts
So while my elantra gets fixed, possibly until Monday, I kinda been taking a liking into my weekly rental for no extra charge (given it was one of the few cars left at the agency). Kinda miss that mpg though.... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Had to put new rear brake pads on it and have the rear rotors turned for $164 today. Now I should be good for about 10 years at 4000 miles per year.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Thanks Mr. Plop. I learned about sea turtles in Florida. I knew about them in Hawaii... so cute.
Every once in a while you come across a nest here, makes me wonder how protection laws are gonna change now that Mr. Governor is privatizing beaches.
I have a Florida Cooter btw, bought him at the fair the size of a quarter 2 years ago, needless to say little did I know they grow up to 17''.

4021 - 4040 of 4072 Posts
About this Discussion
4.1K Replies
674 Participants
FrankTA2
Hyundai Forums
Hyundai Forum is a community for all Hyundai Owners to talk and learn all about their favorite subject: Hyundai cars from the Sonata to the Elantra and even the new Kona!
Full Forum Listing