Hyundai Forums banner

141 - 160 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
I finally got around to washing and waxing mine. Pictures attached. The 4th picture shows the chrome trim I installed above the license plate. The last picture shows where the paint protection film starts (I have since got the wax off the joint and it is hard to see again). I know it don't look it, but the car is red!

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Looks like Main Street in Park City.
Spot on! I live in SLC and went up there to escape the heat of this past week. Mid 90's downtown and mid 70's in Park City!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here's my baby, a 2013 HSH Limited, got her used this past January. It's my first car and I have loved it ever since! And it's perfect for getting to my classes and saving fuel :D

Since then I've added ventvisors, all-weather rubber floor mats, tinted the windows, and converted the interior map lights, rear dome lights and exterior reverse lights to LEDs :D

I'm planning to convert the rest of the interior lights, turn signals, fog lights, low beams and DRLs/high beams to LEDs :p

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Spot on! I live in SLC and went up there to escape the heat of this past week. Mid 90's downtown and mid 70's in Park City!
Just curious if you might have been on Murray-Holladay Road on Monday or Tuesday? I was in SLC earlier this week and saw an HSH that looked like yours.

·
Registered
171 Posts
It's possible, but since I posted the pics I've had a trailer hitch installed and blacked out the emblems. Plus I removed the 'BlueDrive' badges from the sides!

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
I installed a curt hitch (#11002). Tow ratings on US vehicles are basically made up by the manufacturer. I haven't towed a trailer with my HSH yet, but I carried a cargo carrier without a problem. 193 hp and 271 lb-ft, plenty to tow 1,000 lbs. My 2014 Honda Civic was rated to tow 1k and it only had like 140 hp and torque, plus a CVT.

141 - 160 of 165 Posts