Hyundai Forums banner

121 - 140 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just bought this gorgeous girl last Friday (June 12). Called Hyundai America and found out they've shipped the last of the HSH YFs and only 3 (now 2) white with gray interior & premium package, remained in the DC/VA/Md/WVa region. Thank goodness I snagged this one before the style changed! Limited w/ Premium Package gives it that sexy pano-roof.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Soft Touch Surfaces ??

My 2014 HSH Limited. Hyundai got this right, in spite of the much maligned catfish grill. It's a sharp looking car, drives and rides well, love the interior! Almost like a space ship. The little details like the taillights resembling electrons orbiting an atom, the soft light over the center console, and the "cat eye" resemblance of the front headlight trim lighting adds up to coolness.

View attachment 191330
ILove My White Diamond Pearl 2014 HSH Limited Also,...But Have You Had Issues About The Soft Touch Surfaces in The Car Scratching??? ...U Know, By The Window Switches & Gear Shift Lever...When You Clean Them ???

·
Registered
5 Posts
Request: a close up pic of 2015 sonata hybrid limited rear bumper Hi everyone,

I recently got my 1 month old pewter grey 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited bumper replaced. Since the accident was the other party fault they fix the car for me. However when I got my car back the bumper look slightly different and seem to not fit well. If remember correctly the the zigzag portion below the bumper was pewter, but on my replacement bumper the zigzag portion is black. I suspect that that they used the bumper from an older model or not OEM. Could someone please help me by posting a picture of low rear bumper so that I can compare.

Thank you so much for your help.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I recently got my 1 month old pewter grey 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited bumper replaced. Since the accident was the other party fault they fix the car for me. However when I got my car back the bumper look slightly different and seem to not fit well. If remember correctly the the zigzag portion below the bumper was pewter, but on my replacement bumper the zigzag portion is black. I suspect that that they used the bumper from an older model or not OEM. Could someone please help me by posting a picture of low rear bumper so that I can compare.

Thank you so much for your help.

Why not take it back to the body shop and ask if they used OE parts?

·
Registered
68 Posts
ILove My White Diamond Pearl 2014 HSH Limited Also,...But Have You Had Issues About The Soft Touch Surfaces in The Car Scratching??? ...U Know, By The Window Switches & Gear Shift Lever...When You Clean Them ???
There is a dull scratch mark just above the glove box on the gray plastic dash trim that I haven't been able to get out yet. Other surfaces seem to be holding up adequately. Main drawback is that the dark trim surfaces show dirt readily (door trim, kick panels, etc.)!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here are a few photos. The nanofusion bra underneath the 22PLE coating. The 22PLE coating was also put on the rims and caliper covers. The last thing I am considering is removing the Hyundai symbols for something else. I also had to update the trunk light to SMD 18 LED Board - Dome/Map/Door/Trunk Light by LuxuryMods.com along with the rear license plate lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Here are a few photos. The nanofusion bra underneath the 22PLE coating. The 22PLE coating was also put on the rims and caliper covers. The last thing I am considering is removing the Hyundai symbols for something else. I also had to update the trunk light to SMD 18 LED Board - Dome/Map/Door/Trunk Light by LuxuryMods.com along with the rear license plate lights.
What rims did you install? The de-badge on the rear looks extremely clean! Can't even tell it's a hybrid now!

·
Registered
14 Posts
The rims are 17X8 MODA sold by Tire Rack, same size just lighter. The car debadging was done by the dealership.

121 - 140 of 165 Posts