Hyundai Forums banner

101 - 120 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
My 2 day old 2014 HSH Limited

I LOVE this car! Traded in my 10 year old Sonata LX (which I also loved) for this. The new one is a 2014 Limited with sunroof, wheel locks, carpet and all-weather mats, first-aid kit. Plus, my dealer put on a pin strip (a little hard to see in the photo but looks very classy in person) and door and wheel well bump guards that match the red paint color. $25,438 plus tax out the door (MSRP 33,044).

Attachments

·
Registered
702 Posts
This replaced my 2011 after someone tested the crash worthiness of the back of the car. It's a Limited with Panoramic roof. I don't think the dealer missed any options when they ordered it. Upgrades include HID low beams and fog lights, LED DRLs, backup lights, license plate lights and trunk light, along with blue Accent Glow LED cupholder lights. A Ram Mount iPad mount and Curt trailer hitch are sitting in the corner and will be installed soon.

·
Registered
308 Posts
My 2013 Hybrid when I got it back in February.

Notice the firefighter response mechanism on top.

·
Registered
795 Posts
This replaced my 2011 after someone tested the crash worthiness of the back of the car. It's a Limited with Panoramic roof.
WOW! She's quite a looker. Hard to tell it from your previous one really. Hey, could you do me a favor and take a picture of your diffuser? I'd like to see how it differs from the 2014 GLS.

TIA...

·
Registered
68 Posts
My 2014 HSH Limited. Hyundai got this right, in spite of the much maligned catfish grill. It's a sharp looking car, drives and rides well, love the interior! Almost like a space ship. The little details like the taillights resembling electrons orbiting an atom, the soft light over the center console, and the "cat eye" resemblance of the front headlight trim lighting adds up to coolness.

image.jpg

·
Registered
308 Posts
This replaced my 2011 after someone tested the crash worthiness of the back of the car. It's a Limited with Panoramic roof. I don't think the dealer missed any options when they ordered it. Upgrades include HID low beams and fog lights, LED DRLs, backup lights, license plate lights and trunk light, along with blue Accent Glow LED cupholder lights. A Ram Mount iPad mount and Curt trailer hitch are sitting in the corner and will be installed soon.

Can you link me to the LED's you used for backup, license plate, and trunk?

I tried a CREE LED for backup, and they wouldn't stay in the socket properly to illuminate.

·
Registered
702 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I used to have a Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. I was planning on keeping it alive through this spring when I was finished with school, but it had other plans and died in September. Problem was, I had just bought new wheels and tires for it. I kept them when I donated the car, and luckily for me, they were the same bolt pattern as my Sonata Hybrid. This was especially good news since I really did not care for the stock wheels from the Sonata. I thought they looked like blades from a Cuisinart food processor actually.

Here's the new wheels for the Sonata, saved from the Eclipse.

Attachments

101 - 120 of 166 Posts