Hyundai Forums banner

81 - 100 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm on Google Maps :)

So earlier this spring I was driving down a neighborhood street in the middle of the day and here comes the funky vehicle with this stuff on top. It was the (im)famous Google Cam, I thought is was pretty neat but I wonder if I would end up on the photos. Sure enough I was looking this morning, and there I was, but it is funny my sonata only exist on east facing images, the west facing images the sonata does not exist.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I pinstripe my bright silver 2013 and painted the grill area gloss black. The pinstriping is the blue in the hyundai name. What do I need to do to post a pic and do I need to set a setting on my camera.

·
Registered
46 Posts
my pictures of 2013 hybrid from las vegas

This is my first try posting photos. I hope this posting doesn't ofend some fourm members. It seems from past posting I never get a response so if I need to change something please let me know.I tryed to use my bugiler to pinstripe but I guess I did not give it a good cleaning have not used it since the 80's. Dont use cheap pinstriping in stead of ordering. Pro stripe I went to pep boys and all they had was trim bright. They had some hard creases in them but the blue was spot on in matching the blue lettering on the sonata. I also painted the grill and bumper guard gloss black.

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Just over 24 hours mine... 2013 HSH Limited

·
Registered
521 Posts
And here's the tinted version :) Fresh from washing too

There are other new 2013s we haven't seen yet. Jeff... Chuck... :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Aloha! I am the Asset Manager for EcoCab Hawaii! We have about 32 Hyundai Sonata Hybrids in our fleet, all working as taxi's. We are an actual company that does not run on the independent system. So all of our employees are on payroll with excellent benefits! Hope to gain knowledge from all of you! Mahalo! -Branden

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Aloha! I am the Asset Manager for EcoCab Hawaii! We have about 32 Hyundai Sonata Hybrids in our fleet, all working as taxi's. We are an actual company that does not run on the independent system. So all of our employees are on payroll with excellent benefits! Hope to gain knowledge from all of you! Mahalo! -Branden
Not just cars, you know how to take good photographs too. Welcome.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
:00000732: Branden
I spent 7 years in Hawaii while in the Navy. You have a perfect large comfortable car that loves to circle the island and should get close to 40 mpg.

http://www.hyundai-forums.com/229-sonata-yf-hybrid/162882-how-get-over-35-mpg-city-driving.html

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
We have a NY City cab driver using a HSH and at last report he was getting 26 mpg in the city.

http://www.hyundai-forums.com/229-sonata-yf-hybrid/214529-2012-sonata-hybrid-please-help.html

81 - 100 of 170 Posts