Hyundai Forums banner

1041 - 1057 of 1057 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Thanks! They are the Vland V2 headlights with sequential turn signals. I got them on eBay and I have 35W 6000k HID's in them :) Here is the link to the headlights:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks! They are the Vland V2 headlights with sequential turn signals. I got them on eBay and I have 35W 6000k HID's in them :) Here is the link to the headlights:
Thank you! Absolutely cannot wait to get these.

·
Registered
278 Posts
My 2011 SE 2.4
sonata1.jpg
sonata2.jpg

Reactions: lorivera

·
Registered
2014 HSH Limited, black. With rear vents and heated seats! 165,000 km (103,000 miles) :)
52 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
You will love them! The turn signals are awesome :)
I know this is very late from the last reply but I just got around to wanting to install these but the two mechanics that i’ve brought them to cannot seem to get them installed, did you do them yourself? or bring them to someone.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Did you get the Balasts for them? It should be straight forward to install, you just have to remove the bumper cover (about 20 minutes) to get at them

·
Registered
5 Posts
I did not. Could you refer the kinds that you bought? I know i’m asking for a lot lol I just would love these installed.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have not bought any, but in the link, they said needed ballasts which were not included. The may not want to install them, because the ballasts are not included. I was thinking of buying, that's why I was interested

1041 - 1057 of 1057 Posts