Hyundai Forums banner

1001 - 1020 of 1038 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
And now meh GLS manual has 18" genesis wheels. If it wasn't for having no moonroof or heated seats, I think I've upped the trim level a bit since a year ago.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Here's the Chinese special headlights!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
And now meh GLS manual has 18" genesis wheels. If it wasn't for having no moonroof or heated seats, I think I've upped the trim level a bit since a year ago.

How is the ride with the 18s? I was thinking about a wheel upgrade and I found some I really liked but only come in 18". Was feeling a bit meh about that but I do love the look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
How is the ride with the 18s? I was thinking about a wheel upgrade and I found some I really liked but only come in 18". Was feeling a bit meh about that but I do love the look.

Without upgrading the shocks it'll kill the suspension, the ride is about the same but the steering wheel is comfortably heavier.

·
Registered
50 Posts
You upgraded your shocks? The KYB's?
Not till after this winter, I'm sticking the stock tires back on when the cold hits because they're pretty good all seasons and the slimmer wheel in the winter is a little bit easier.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Not till after this winter, I'm sticking the stock tires back on when the cold hits because they're pretty good all seasons and the slimmer wheel in the winter is a little bit easier.

Haha thats not a consideration down here in South Central Texas.

We get ice storms occasionally, if that happens everyone just stays home. There whole city shuts down pretty much.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Haha thats not a consideration down here in South Central Texas.

We get ice storms occasionally, if that happens everyone just stays home. There whole city shuts down pretty much.

I travel around 300-500 miles out for work, so I gotta make sure I get home safe to the infant and wife. Only reason I miss Florida haha

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
all badges are gone sitting on 245/35ZR 20's What do you think? I ca' add pics though. Why ?
You need a minimum number of days/posts before you can post pics and/or links. check some of the other posts threads, offer support where you can, ask questions, etc and then come back so we can see what you've got :)

1001 - 1020 of 1038 Posts
About this Discussion
1K Replies
513 Participants
deepaksh
Hyundai Forums
Hyundai Forum is a community for all Hyundai Owners to talk and learn all about their favorite subject: Hyundai cars from the Sonata to the Elantra and even the new Kona!
Full Forum Listing