Hyundai Forums banner

981 - 1000 of 1038 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would ******* donkey put check him on he's throat

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
oh trust me, bro, You have no icea how much I Really wanted to Phukin Donkey Punch him in the throat...lol. sure as **** wish I could afford to keep my Enterprize Rental, though...lol (2016 Chrysler 200) Sh*t is sweet...lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Put my fair weather wheels back on with 2 brand new Kumho Solus tires on the front to match the good remaining pair. Love the look. Getting the windows tinted soon.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
277 Posts
Got the same look out back.. Luv it. I put Zivo LED bulbs in for brake lights. So full LED now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I put some Chinese LEDs into the brake lights lol, only thing not led back there is the turn signals.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
256 Posts
My turn signals for these (vland) are not very bright. Ive had friends tell me they're difficult to see during the day. Any suggestions on better bulbs that are more orange?

·
Registered
277 Posts
My turn signals for these (vland) are not very bright. Ive had friends tell me they're difficult to see during the day. Any suggestions on better bulbs that are more orange?
Get some cheap Sylvania ones off Amazon. That's what I'm about to put in, currently have the stock bulb​s from the OEM tails in, I too noticed the ones that come with it aren't very bright.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Check with LUMALEDS.com at look for the SWITCHBACK LEDS. They are awesome. They stay white until the turn signal is activated then a nice bright amber color then go back to white once the turn signal is off.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just bought a 14 Sonata SE 2.0 out of NC and the doors are all 5% and the guy even had the ENTIRE windshield tinted like 20%. Here in MO that wont fly.. Only 35% on Front doors and dark as you want on the back doors and back glass.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just bought a 14 Sonata SE 2.0 out of NC and the doors are all 5% and the guy even had the ENTIRE windshield tinted like 20%. Here in MO that wont fly.. Only 35% on Front doors and dark as you want on the back doors and back glass.
Ive got my front and back done at 15, but im also half ginger so i had my doctor write me an excuse (I burn easy) it's b.s. but I've never had any issue in the year it's been tinted. I'm in STL

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
So, now my manual GLS has backup cameras, autolights w/fogs (factory) and blinky rear view mirrors. Looking more limited every day😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

981 - 1000 of 1038 Posts
About this Discussion
1K Replies
513 Participants
deepaksh
Hyundai Forums
Hyundai Forum is a community for all Hyundai Owners to talk and learn all about their favorite subject: Hyundai cars from the Sonata to the Elantra and even the new Kona!
Full Forum Listing