Hyundai Forums banner

41 - 60 of 1049 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here's mine ... Picked up Monday ... Plan on adding tint and a F24GDI emblem to the rear (Already Ordered). Cloudy day out but can't wait until its waxed on a sunny day!

She's a Phantom Black on Black 2.4 SE with Sunroof and tech package but has full leather seats! Not just Bolsters. For some reason they had this on the lot and it was the only one with the full leather from the limited. I was debating on the color for days but I am glad I went with the Black.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here goes mine:

Info:
- Mileage 15k
- Zaino Wax & Polish with Glass Coating
- Lip Spoiler
- Diffuser from Sharkracing
- Dual Exhaust
- Dark Grey Headlamp coating
- Front Honeycomb grille (Lower bumper)
- Painted Glossy Black grille
- OEM LED Tailight
- OEM Panoramic Sunroof
- Daytime Running Light from Sharkracing
- Painted Very Dark Grey 17" Alloy Wheel
- Debadge Rear Hyundai & Sonata badges
- Carbon Fiber Vinyl wrap for front chrome grille and rear chrome part

Future Mods:
- Lowering spring from Sharkracing
- 19" Rims

·
Registered
589 Posts
Good stuff Fadi - but I can't download them from your FLICKR site. Could you either enable downloading or re-post the large ones here (or e-mail them to me at [email protected]) ? Sorry to be a pain - but I need to add these to my "Best Sonata Pics" file. Here's one that's in there now ( from an Australian review of the i45) :

Jaeger

·
Registered
17 Posts

2011 Sonata SE by youpers, on Flickr
mods:
HID headlights and fogs
LED DRL kit
remote windows
DVD/GPS head unit
amp & 10" sub
infinity door speakers and tweeters
lowered 1.5 inches
mud flaps
chrome accent molding
limo tint in rear, 5% in front

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Guys,Thanks for the Support I was just posting some pics. Did'nt mean to cause a stir.Yes I was not sure about the look of the side vents.Obviously some people did'nt like the look. But everyones tastes are different. I decided to remove them and you can see from the pic the change. I would encourage members to try to keep things positive and that way it will not discourage new members from posting their pics for fear of ridicule. I really did like the look of the Black Sonata previously with the DRLs and Black on black.Those pics looked like something out of a magazine. Awesome look!!

Here are the mods I have made.
Lip Spoiler
LED License plate Lights
Tinted windows
DRLs from Shark Racing
Chrome Door Molding from Shark Racing
DeBadged Rear Sonata,replaced Hyundai "H" with Tomato A&P Winged "T"
Relamped Headlights with GE Nighthawks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
this thread is moving way off topic, please read the message below that the forum moderator posted up when this thread was first started

Ok guys I have received a number of requests from users for this thread. This thread is for your pictures of your cars only. Please keep conversations to a bare minimum, comments are obviously encouraged. But try and stay on topic. You can also access the garage at the top to find specific info about there car. if you have not entered your car in the garage, please do so. Lets try to keep this thread as clean as we can, so it will be as easy as possible to access and view. Feel free to enter as many pics as you would like, minimizing them would be ideal. So that those with slower connections wont have to wait 10 minutes for the page to load. lol. I will start it off

EDIT: "Please do not quote another set of pictures, all it will do is make the thread longer and add to loading times. Thank you"

NOTE : THIS THREAD IS FOR YOUR PICTURES OF YOUR CARS ONLY (YF SONATA'S) PLEASE KEEP CONVERSATIONS TO A BARE MINIMUM

·
Registered
189 Posts

The night I picked her up. That's my Grand Cherokee in the background that I traded in.

No mods yet...have a wedding to pay for in September. But I want to get the windows tinted before the summer and I'm working on my list of mods I'd like to do after the wedding.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I know this is prob not what is meant by post pics but I wanted to post a picture of the car I am considering. I havent purchased my Sonata just yet but I plan on having one by late Summer. The Sonata is the same color as my PT Cruiser!

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
Finally got her clean today:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi guys,
I just took possession of my Sonata YF 2.0 Hi Spec a couple of days ago.This Spec comes with Panoramic sunroof,push button start,mud flaps,Wrap-Around LED Rear lights,LED Outside Mirror Repeaters,leather seats,
8 way Power adjustable seat (Driver only),cruise control,I Pod, Sonata Floor mats,Fog lights,VFD cluster dashboard lights,Smart key,High-Mounted LED Stop Lamp but without Navigation& Reverse Camera.

I have however ordered LED Bumper Reflectors, LED Chrome Trunk Molding,Trunk Spoiler (Type C),Sonata YF Emblem Set (FRont & Rear) and the F24GDI Emblem from Shark Racing( Korea ) which should arrive
anytime next week.
What I have done for the car after taking delivery was to tint the windscreen( Front & Rear)and all windows and the Panoramic Sunroof with V-KOOL.(USD1000/-) and did a "THREEBOND ULTRA GLASS COATING NEO"
over the entire paintwork of the whole car.This glass coating bond comes with a 5 year warranty with one free Redemption work after one year.(Cost USD700/-) I managed to get an assurance that they would cover
my Body Kit as well once I have installed it.It was a fair deal,I felt.
I just cant wait for the parts to arrive. :whistling:

[attachment=24915:Rasah_20...09_00178.jpg][attachment=24917:Rasah_20...09_00179.
jpg][attachment=24918:Rasah_20...09_00180.jpg][attachment=24919:Rasah_20...09_001
82.jpg]
[attachment=24920:Rasah_20...09_00183.jpg][attachment=24921:Rasah_20...09_00184.
jpg][attachment=24922:Rasah_20...09_00185.jpg][attachment=24923:Rasah_20...09_001
87.jpg]
[attachment=24928:Rasah_20...09_00189.jpg][attachment=24924:Rasah_20...09_00188.
jpg][attachment=24925:Rasah_20...09_00190.jpg][attachment=24926:Rasah_20...09_001
94.jpg]

Attachments

41 - 60 of 1049 Posts