Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1038 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Ok guys I have received a number of requests from users for this thread. This thread is for your pictures of your cars only. Lets try to keep this thread as clean as we can, so it will be as easy as possible to access and view. Feel free to enter as many pics as you would like, minimizing them would be ideal. So that those with slower connections wont have to wait 10 minutes for the page to load. lol. I will start it off

EDIT: "Please do not quote another set of pictures, all it will do is make the thread longer and add to loading times. Thank you"

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts

Random picture
bought June 2010 (15,xxx miles)

Yellow DRL
Auto window kit (TBI)
Fog Lights [GLS - didn't come with them :( ]
More to come...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Finally finished installing the extras this morning (Sunroof deflector and mud guards). I simply did not feel like negotiating from the $600 they wanted for both options installed but I purchased and installed them myself for $120. I also got the windows tinted to 35% which is noticeable but not really as dark as it appears in the picture. Anyways, here's my baby girl, a 2.0T Limited with Nav.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I have been told by many people how awesome this car looks! It is absolutely the hottest looking car in its class! I just cant take my eyes off of it. Whenever I park it somewhere I turn around and look at it, and among the others cars? It just stands out and screams "Im I hot or what?" And I answer back, yeah baby you are!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ok, here's one of my baby!

By padfunder at 2011-03-04

·
Registered
250 Posts
QUOTE (gregd71 @ Mar 7 2011, 08:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=411966
had posted this one a couple months back when i swapped out the headlights....
WOW! Nice ride Gregd71! Was it hard to replace the headlights and do you have the Silver Blue Pearl (hard to tell them apart) or Silver?

1 - 20 of 1038 Posts
About this Discussion
1K Replies
513 Participants
deepaksh
Hyundai Forums
Hyundai Forum is a community for all Hyundai Owners to talk and learn all about their favorite subject: Hyundai cars from the Sonata to the Elantra and even the new Kona!
Full Forum Listing