Hyundai Forums banner

421 - 440 of 464 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is Yoshi's ride from a few pages back. Does anyone know where to pick up these badges? By far my favorite but I can't find them on eBay, sharkracing or Korean auto parts. I'll hopefully have some before and after pics soon!!

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
This is Yoshi's ride from a few pages back. Does anyone know where to pick up these badges? By far my favorite but I can't find them on eBay, sharkracing or Korean auto parts. I'll hopefully have some before and after pics soon!!
I was actually looking for those emblems last week. I didn't buy them yet so I can't comment on purchase experience, but here is the only website that I could find them on.

Emblem & Logo : [GREENTECH] Hyundai YF Sonata - Dress Up Emblem Set

·
Registered
2 Posts
2012 Sonata SE 2.0T fresh from the dealer auction!

First post! Thanks to my friend with a dealer license, this morning I scored my girlfriend this absolutely pristine 2012 SE 2.0T with 34,000mi from the auction. Anxious to learn tips and tricks from other members and contribute info to the community whenever possible! First things first - Tint later this week!! Debating on 15% or 20%

·
Registered
9 Posts
My GF's car...very similar to Downy_7's, but a bit more blacked out. Dipped for now (it's a lease), but she wants to buy it at the end next April. If she does, we'll paint it. Sorry the car is dirty in the pics, but you get the idea.

2013 SE Turbo w/tech, black on black/gray leather/cloth. H&R springs, tinted and that's about it.

I really like the car. I think I'm gonna buy a 13 or 14 SE 2.0T by the end of this year as a daily driver and retire my truck just for towing. While I like the gray cars, I haven't seen one dropped and de-chromed that really caught my eye like the black does. I'm also considering white, but want to see one that's been de-chromed.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Introducing my 2014 Limited 2.0t, Eve. I've dipped the wheels, door handles, side and rear trim, and the parts of the grill that were chrome. I've mostly debadged (leaving the limited alone), and rebadged with a few different emblems. I wanted all the emblems to be like the YF's on the wheel caps but it wasn't in the cards. Plenty more to come but here's what I've got so far.

Attachments

421 - 440 of 464 Posts