Hyundai Forums banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts

Not sure if i like the black garnish piece, i put it on for about 5 minutes, kinda liking the oem chrome more.. at least for the time being

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I tried to get ahold of the seller and he said you garnish was a little damaged. That's why you got it so cheap. The garnish would be another 75 bucks.
lol.. i got it in hand, there's 0 damage to it. Trust me, came wrapped new-and all

i think im going to plastidip it white to match the hood

·
Registered
89 Posts
lol.. i got it in hand, there's 0 damage to it. Trust me, came wrapped new-and all

i think im going to plastidip it white to match the hood
I think you should plasti dip the hood piece white, and leave the grill black.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This isn't about grills but does anyone know where I can get a set of black fog light overlays? 2012 sonata. Thanks!

·
Registered
215 Posts
take a look at these pictures and you can judge for yourself. First one is with the chrome hood piece, second is with black hood piece and Ixion front lip.
I don't know if you're still active on this site, but I'd like to know where you got your grill and hood garnish. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just replaced both my grilles for my car. I posted the details in another post under 2015 Sonata forum... didn't even realize till just now there was Turbo sub-forum lol.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts