Hyundai Forums banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for a replacement grille

I need to replace my current grille on my 2011 Hyundai sonata. I am looking for a reliable source where I can order one! :confused:

·
Registered
320 Posts
you guys with the carbon wraps.. isnt one of the requirements to stay out of car washes?
I've been in several car washes, although I try not to go just cause they suck and scratch things. But The wrap is plenty durable, I haven't changed my life in any way because of it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Question...is the rear Hyundai Emblem held on by nothing but tape? When removed are there holes where the emblem was? My nissan was like that and I had to put it back on :(

·
Registered
726 Posts
There are 2 holes under the emblem. Its nothing that a little bit of cutting, welding and paint can't fix.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,
Anyone know where I can get either a mesh chrome grill or a billet style chrome grill that will match the chrome lip on the top of the grill of my sonata?
Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dunno if this counts, but I wasn't really crazy about the emblem sets I've seen so far. I think this is a good way to show my team spirit :D
I might look into a debadged front grill soon too, but the KAI and SR one are expensive compared to eBay.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys, new to the forum and first time poster. i recently purchased a white 2013 limited 2.0T and so far I have had the windows tinted and swapped out the turbo emblem. I am looking to put a black grill on my car (probably one of the above) but my question is with a white Sonata would it be better to keep the chrome hood piece or change that to black as well? i have seen both but cant really decide what looks best... any thoughts?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey Guys, new to the forum and first time poster. i recently purchased a white 2013 limited 2.0T and so far I have had the windows tinted and swapped out the turbo emblem. I am looking to put a black grill on my car (probably one of the above) but my question is with a white Sonata would it be better to keep the chrome hood piece or change that to black as well? i have seen both but cant really decide what looks best... any thoughts?
take a look at these pictures and you can judge for yourself. First one is with the chrome hood piece, second is with black hood piece and Ixion front lip.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 77 Posts