Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
That grill looks much nicer than most of the after market grills, where did you get it from? From most aftermarket grills shaped like a OEM Badgeless grill, there are pieces connecting down the center and on the side where the sharp area is, but yours doesn't seem to have that!

LOL

GrillzBeGone FoSHO!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Mine. Carbon fiber badgeless!

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
@mndthegap1: Did you get your chrome trim pieces professionally painted (specifically the one on the trunk and the hood trim)? What was your experience like? I'm trying to get mine to match my Phantom Black Sonata.

How durable has your paint job been? Thanks in advance.

PS - And if so how much did they charge you (even though I'll be wiling to pay extra if someone can guarantee somewhat of a professional job).

·
Registered
655 Posts
NolFol thanks I appreciate that !!!
simonfzhao the grill is from importshark, all my parts are from Mike, its the ArtX
Thanks!

Installed some stuff a few days ago. Took me till today to snap a few pics..

"YF" love, baby! :D

I see an evo in the reflection ;)
Your new add-ons look amazing, where did you get the pillar pieces and the F20 Turbo badge from?

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Thanks!

I see an evo in the reflection ;)
Your new add-ons look amazing, where did you get the pillar pieces and the F20 Turbo badge from?
lol, yeah kinda funny that you can see that Evo in the reflection. :p

I got the carbon-fiber pillar pieces off Shark Racing...though, it looks like they don't carry them anymore! Can't find them on there anywhere. Sorry! :(

Not those exact ones at least.

Closest ones I'm finding are on Korean Auto Imports:
http://www.koreanautoimports.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=31_376_377&products_id=4823

and

http://www.koreanautoimports.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=31_376_377&products_id=4967

The "F20 Turbo" badge, I got off eBay:

Hyundai 2012 Sonata / YF Sonata F20 Turbo Letter Emblem Badge Genuine OEM Parts | eBay

·
Registered
655 Posts
lol, yeah kinda funny that you can see that Evo in the reflection. :p

I got the carbon-fiber pillar pieces off Shark Racing...though, it looks like they don't carry them anymore! Can't find them on there anywhere. Sorry! :(

Not those exact ones at least.

Closest ones I'm finding are on Korean Auto Imports:
Korean Auto Imports

and

Korean Auto Imports

The "F20 Turbo" badge, I got off eBay:

Hyundai 2012 Sonata / YF Sonata F20 Turbo Letter Emblem Badge Genuine OEM Parts | eBay
Them ones on their KAI website seem to just be 3M Carbon Fiber, yours look better imo :S

And you should sneak more pics of your FD in here ;)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Not aftermarket, but you can be sure that no one will roll up on you with one of these.
A little dirty though.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts