Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Maybe it is just 08 and up. Hyundai makes a point of stating on their website that the SE comes with the b&m short throw shifter.

·
Registered
515 Posts
i believe most all 07's and up SE's come with short shifter...at least I have never seen an SE NOT come with it. The thing with early models, like an early 07 se in 06, prob didnt come with it since they were first to roll out before this accessory was considered "standard" with the SE model. Something similar happened with my 08 accent; I bought it late 07 as an early 08 model but it didnt come with the mp3 jack input slot OR xm radio even though all the other 08's came with it. It's probably an early model year version thing....

·
Registered
37 Posts
QUOTE (dAMIAn78 @ Jul 11 2010, 10:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=340868
I bought mine in 06 and it is considered an 07 model and it did not come with the short throw shifter. Easy way to tell is the big aluminum pull up knob for reverse.
Does the big aluminum pull knob mean you have the short shifter already or your don't have it? Because my SE is an 07' and I'm pretty sure mine DOES NOT have a short shifter already installed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts