Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, i just talked to some people down at concept 3 inquiring about their intakes. Most people dealing with concept 3 are busy because of SEMA. But since they are getting many inquiries about concept 3 intakes, i was told couple minutes ago that they might start an group buy for intakes on hyundai forums and optima/kia forums. So heads up!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We did not talk much about pricing (pretty sure should be same as last group buy or the ones listed on their website). But I was also told that they would be planning it before christmas, so we could buy some intake gifts for our cars lol

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'd probably be interested depending on time and price!

·
Registered
788 Posts
How easy is it to change out the filter on the Concept 3 intake for a 2013 Sonata?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you are talking about changing filter cone only then, its plug and play. ( For more details contact Concept 3).

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey everyone, just got an update about intake. i have asked WILL to officially start an group buy for intakes and since he was asking for what kind of intakes would you like to have and color (as of chrome finish or regular matte black). Also possible deposits. So heads up guys he will be starting official group in couple. :)

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'd like to go for cold air. Don't really care whether its chrome or regular matte black. Cool with either :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts