Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poly rear Hyundai Multi-Link bushings are in the works. They are being tested as we speak in an i30N, and should be available in 2-3 months if all goes well in testing. While the kit it is expected to fit almost every one of the 10 Hyundai models that has Multi-Link, there is a very very very small chance there could be a bushing or two that won't fit a model, IE AWD versions. The manufacture could very well make ones for those models too.

·
Registered
44 Posts
What sort of improvements can be seen with replacing these with poly? Are there cons like increased noise/vibration to the cabin?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Better handling and with some increase in road input, not bad in my opinion for reducing the control arms moving all over the place with hard corning, braking and acceleration. I don't like driving on mush myself. I can accept OEM bushing when it is --10F/--23C. Summer at 70F/21C plus, mush.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Interesting, would like to see some feedback on changing it out. I went with the SuperPro engine mount bushing and it's noticeable right at cold start but overall only minor amount of vibration/noise when the car just starts rolling. Very worthwhile mod for reducing wheel hop and getting more response off the line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts