Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone wants to know what plugs that have 80,000 miles on them that came out of an Accent engine with 455,000 miles on it look like, then, Here you are. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
The plugs have 80K and the engine 455K

I don't get the reason for this post.
Hey man, you are getting kinda negative on some of your posts! We are here to:

1) Help those who need help
2) Enjoy comments from members
3) Learn from experts like Autospark etc.

Btw, if you don’t like some of the posts, just do like I do, ignore them!

·
Banned
7,039 Posts

That I do

If they are off the wall comments that lead people to waste their time and money I step in and try and correct them, They don't like that and then the game is on.

Autospark is not to bad with most of his comments but he seems to have something to prove to me and that's not going so well.

If you get advise that is total BS you wouldn't want to know? I'll keep that in mind and let you go down the proverbial rabbit hole.
I'll keep my 45 years experience to myself when it comes to your posts asking for help.
I still don't understand the reason for this post. A picture of a set of plugs with 80K on them that look totally normal. What's that all about?

·
Banned
7,039 Posts

That I do

If they are off the wall comments that lead people to waste their time and money I step in and try and correct them, They don't like that and then the game is on.

Autospark is not to bad with most of his comments but he seems to have something to prove to me and that's not going so well.

If you get advise that is total BS you wouldn't want to know? I'll keep that in mind and let you go down the proverbial rabbit hole.
I'll keep my 45 years experience to myself when it comes to your posts asking for help.
I still don't understand the reason for this post. A picture of a set of plugs with 80K on them that look totally normal. What's that all about? If the electrodes were all burned off that may be something we could discuss and learn from...but normal.....?

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
I still don't understand the reason for this post. A picture of a set of plugs with 80K on them that look totally normal. What's that all about? If the electrodes were all burned off that may be something we could discuss and learn from...but normal.....?
Like I said, I just ignore some of the posts!

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Gee I must be dumb. I thought the plugs had done 455,000. Get real I know what the post said. It's good to see that after that distance (and I assume the engine has not been rebuilt) the state of the plugs at 80,000 miles. I would have thought the plugs would have a buildup of crusty oil from valve stem seals. My opinion is different and it's good to see a post of general interest.

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 🤫
573 Posts
Anybody using anything other than Iridium plugs on their Accents?
As an old/ new school tuner builder I've thought about using the Champion 445 copper plugs instead of iridium.
Cooper is the better conductor and I do plan on changing plugs when I change oil which is every 10k miles.
Any opinions?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts