Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Please post any good deals in May, especially Memorial Day deals!

I'm actually serious about buying the car now, but am waiting for some good Memorial Day deals to come up!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I don't know if the new Sonata has any deals or not, but everyone else seems to. I just got a Kia Forte SX (inexpensive car) with $2000 in rebates. That's huge. The Mazda 3 is advertising 0% financing. Seems like almost all the smaller models are offering incentives. I'm surprised they are doing this now with spring here. I thought the incentives would have been floating around in February and March.

Personally I think the '11 Sonata is still too new and pretty hot right now to expect any incentives. Even at the end of the year they won't be trying to clear the cars out for the new '11s because it is an '11.

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
QUOTE (jambaj0e @ May 1 2010, 02:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=318612
Hey guys

Please post any good deals in May, especially Memorial Day deals!

I'm actually serious about buying the car now, but am waiting for some good Memorial Day deals to come up!
If there are any good Deals to be had, and Hyundai is leading the pack on a reversal from their up front promotions including $1000's off MSRP, you will see them here. Traditionally they raise prices for Holidays! :00000732:

http://www.hyundaiusa.com/financial-tools/...ial-offers.aspx

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would imagine they won't discount it since it's brand new.

I think you're more likely getting a killer deal on a 2010 since they are taking up space on dealer lots.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts