Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Kmaft ,i am going to purchase a new car on my birthday but i am getting bit confused about choosing the car.Please HELP........

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi Kmaft......
so you are going to purchase the new car.do wait for some months,The HYUNdai is releasing its new model,TUCSON....
i have heard that it is having many nice features .i"ll send you in detail about the car.This time i am in hurry.
bye

Originally posted by Kmaft@Jul 17 2004, 06:57 AM
I am Kmaft ,i am going to purchase a new car on my birthday but i am getting bit confused about choosing the car.Please HELP........
[snapback]130[/snapback]​

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi friend
i am back...So you are purchasing the new car ....
So on that day i can't give you information about the Tucson....sorry for that day..but today i will give you the full information about the car.
The car is Based on the Elantra sedan’s front-wheel-drive platform, the 2005 Hyundai Tucson shares with that excellent economy sedan its base engine. The Tucson GL is equipped with a 2.0-liter inline four cylinder with variable valve timing, tuned here to make about 140 horsepower and 136 lb.-ft. of torque. Given the GL’s base curb weight of 3,240 pounds, we’d suggest sticking with the standard five-speed manual transmission to make the most of this motor. If you insist, a manually interactive Shiftronic automatic is optional.

Standard features on the 2005 Hyundai Tucson GL include side airbags, side curtain airbags, 16-inch alloy wheels, air conditioning, power windows, power door locks, power heated side mirrors, remote keyless entry, roof rack side rails, rear wiper, CD player with six speakers, and privacy glass. Adding the optional V6 includes a Shiftronic automatic transmission, front windshield wiper de-icer and a tire pressure warning system. Cruise control and fog lights are options on the Tucson GL.

Rest Depends on you.

quote=Ann,Jul 23 2004, 10:29 AM]
hi Kmaft......
so you are going to purchase the new car.do wait for some months,The HYUNdai is releasing its new model,TUCSON....
i have heard that it is having many nice features .i"ll send you in detail about the car.This time i am in hurry.
bye
[snapback]290[/snapback]​
[/quote]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks friend...
you searched a lot for me....
bye
hi friend
i am back...So you are purchasing the new car ....
So on that day i can't give you information about the Tucson....sorry for that day..but today i will give you the full information about the car.
The car is Based on the Elantra sedan’s front-wheel-drive platform, the 2005 Hyundai Tucson shares with that excellent economy sedan its base engine. The Tucson GL is equipped with a 2.0-liter inline four cylinder with variable valve timing, tuned here to make about 140 horsepower and 136 lb.-ft. of torque. Given the GL’s base curb weight of 3,240 pounds, we’d suggest sticking with the standard five-speed manual transmission to make the most of this motor. If you insist, a manually interactive Shiftronic automatic is optional.

Standard features on the 2005 Hyundai Tucson GL include side airbags, side curtain airbags, 16-inch alloy wheels, air conditioning, power windows, power door locks, power heated side mirrors, remote keyless entry, roof rack side rails, rear wiper, CD player with six speakers, and privacy glass. Adding the optional V6 includes a Shiftronic automatic transmission, front windshield wiper de-icer and a tire pressure warning system. Cruise control and fog lights are options on the Tucson GL.

Rest Depends on you.

quote=Ann,Jul 23 2004, 10:29 AM]
hi Kmaft......
bye
[snapback]290[/snapback]​
[snapback]429[/snapback]​
[/quote]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts