Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a used Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. Last year we bought a used 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T. It's my wife's car and we've been really happy with it.

I'm looking to upgrade and was thinking about getting a car like hers.

IT MUST HAVE CARPLAY

Need to put that out there right away, without CarPlay I'm out. My understanding is that CarPlay only comes on the 2017 and newer models and only in the 2.0T models, not the base 2.4L model.

So, I think I'd be good with a Santa Fe Sport 2.0T (or Ultimate) 2017 - 2018 model year. Question is: what if I want a 2019?

I drove a 2019 Santa Fe today. Felt nothing like our other car. It was bigger and bulkier, didn't have the tight sporty feel of our car. My understanding is that for 2019 what used to be a Santa Fe Sport is now just called Santa Fe and the formerly larger 3 row Santa Fe is now the Palisade.

So, is there another car out there from Hyundai like what we have beyond the same model year? How about Kia? The Sorrento looks too big and the Sportage too small. Is the Sportage the same.

So confused.

Thanks!

·
Registered
‘19 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T FWD (Machine Gray/Espresso Gray)
1,578 Posts
Stick with a ‘19 or ‘20 Santa Fe. You’ll love it. Anything older is OLD by current standards.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts