·
Registered
6,905 Posts
Antenna?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Do need to relearn the remote?
On my older model JM Tucson the process is insert key into ignition, turn key to dash ignition lights are on and press either lock or unlock button for around ten seconds. Release button and turn off the key in ignition. Pull out key and try if lock, unlock now work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help. I tried this, with the batteries up and with the batteries down. No luck. I may try to clean off the circuit board with contact cleaner. Really don't want to spend $55 getting local Hyundai dealer to look at it, if it's broken and going to cost big bucks to replace.

·
Registered
2006 Tucson GL 2.0
8 Posts
Do need to relearn the remote?
On my older model JM Tucson the process is insert key into ignition, turn key to dash ignition lights are on and press either lock or unlock button for around ten seconds. Release button and turn off the key in ignition. Pull out key and try if lock, unlock now work.
Wow! I'm going to have to try this now. I only have one or two working key fobs. I think I have about five spares that I bought and was told that they were $100 - $200 each to program, and only at the dealership.

Nothing to lose. I hope. TIA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts