Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After testdriving the car i will buy this week, i did not manage to make the cruis control to engage. Any thoughts? Also when closing the sunroof, it stops halfway and returns to open position? Dealer said thei woult look into this before i get the car, but i woult like to know if these are common issues and easy fixes? That aside, i love the car and are REALLY looking forward to get it!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
545 Posts
After testdriving the car i will buy this week, i did not manage to make the cruis control to engage. Any thoughts? Also when closing the sunroof, it stops halfway and returns to open position? Dealer said thei woult look into this before i get the car, but i woult like to know if these are common issues and easy fixes? That aside, i love the car and are REALLY looking forward to get it!:)
What milage is on the car?

1, The cruise control is funny at the best of times. I find the best way to trigger it is to get up to speed (anything above 30mph in the UK) active the CC button (stopwatch logo) press cancel/reset twice then press down on the CC activate to set the speed.
It could be that the steering wheel control panel (like on mine) is worn out.

2, this is a common fault and expensive to fix out of warranties best bet is to pull the window closed while using the close switch.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reply. The car is at 72 000km. Got it yesterday and LOVE it!:)
Dealer managed to fix both the sunroof anf cruise control earlyer this week.

Cruise control was just a micro switch down by the clutch/brake pedal. Very cheap fix replacing it:)

Sunroof was only ice on the tracks. (Very cold and icy the day of testdriving it)

It all works greate now, was a lovely 2 hour trip back home from dealer last night:)

·
Registered
8,184 Posts
I had the cruise not set sometimes, light comes on but will not set a speed, and it too was the switch on the brake pedal on my Gen Coupe. A couple quick jabs on the brake would let it work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts