Please help me update the car screen via usb
I do not have an sdcard entry
This is a picture of the screen
Please help me update
I want direct download link

·
Registered
559 Posts
Which version of the 2016 model year is it specifically?

The SD card is just above the top left-hard corner of the display on my 2016 Sonata Hybrid Limited Ultimate. It's difficult to see if you are not looking for it because its cover blends in. It's small and rectangular.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do not have GPS.
You have created an account on hyundaiusa.com
But I can not complete the registration and I do not have download options
I wish you to download the program and upload it on an external site so that I can download it

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you are talking about Auto Android / Car Play, you need to have a MyHyundai account, login to account, under "downloads" will be the update to add Auto Android / Car Play. If you do not have a GPS system, then it's via USB. There are instructions on how to do that under that Hyundai account login.

Or try:
https://www.hyundaiusa.com/MyHyundai/softwaredownload
do not have GPS.
You have created an account on hyundaiusa.com
But I can not complete the registration and I do not have download options
I wish you to download the program and upload it on an external site so that I can download it​

·
Registered
559 Posts
No one here is going to do that because it would be a violation of copyright law in the USA. In addition those downloads are somehow marked with the VIN of the account that downloaded it. It will not install on any other VIN and that watermarking would show who did that.

You will need to go to your local Hyundai dealer and get your registration problem fixed.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Nian X - What country do you live in ? What car do you have ? Do you have a GPS ?

The version of the download depends on these factors, hence the reason you need a MyHyundai account. Plus, the car (depending on model) has to be a 2015 or later.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No one here is going to do that because it would be a violation of copyright law in the USA. In addition those downloads are somehow marked with the VIN of the account that downloaded it. It will not install on any other VIN and that watermarking would show who did that.

You will need to go to your local Hyundai dealer and get your registration problem fixed.
Nian X - What country do you live in ? What car do you have ? Do you have a GPS ?

The version of the download depends on these factors, hence the reason you need a MyHyundai account. Plus, the car (depending on model) has to be a 2015 or later.
The country where I live Iraq, car type Sonata 2016, I do not have GPS
I have an account but I can not add my car to my account when I write the ( VIN ). I request an address and I do not have an address in the US so my application is rejected and I can not download the update :(
plez help me :(

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have an account but I can not add my car to my account when I write the ( VIN ). I request an address and I do not have an address in the US so my application is rejected and I can not download the update

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I have an account but I can not add my car to my account when I write the ( VIN ). I request an address and I do not have an address in the US so my application is rejected and I can not download the update

1 - 14 of 14 Posts