Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I start I would like to say that I have a non-nav unit and that playing off USB gives you the best sound quality of any input (be it radio, CD, AUX or ipod).. but that's just my personal opinion :grin:

Anyway, I have 1,008 songs loaded on my 8gb flash drive which I plan to use after my 3 months of XM is expired and I have already used it on multiple occasions. My only gripe is the fact that it takes forever to scroll through songs and the fastest way to do so is by turning the seek knob which feels like it is going to break if I spin it too much.

Does anybody know of a faster way of going from a song title beginning with "A" to one with "K" without scrolling past 550 songs? The best solution would be categorizing with letters, but I looked through the owner's manual and couldn't find this function. Anyone got any tips and tricks?

PS. all the songs are automatically loaded in alphabetical order, atleast mine is

PPS. I sometimes just use "random" to keep skipping through songs until I get close to my target and turn off "random" and go up or down from there, but that's hit and miss and a hassle, lol.

Thanks!

·
Registered
34 Posts
its the same problem with Ipod's as well. Trying to scroll through 775 artists it takes 5 mins of pure scrolling fun just to get to the middle... so i just set up a bunch of playlists instead.. hyundai or apple needs to make it just so you can search through Letters..like the First letter of the artist.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Wonder if anyone will install an iPad into the center console. If so, problem solved.

As far as USB, as stated above, folders really help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts