Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Looks great, also interested in knowing how many cans you used and how much the total cost was?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
221 Posts
I bought 4 cans and 1 can of glossifier, 1 can each wheel. Technically i used about 3 .(1/2) cans for all wheels. Applied about 5 heavy coats and after drying it, i finished it with glossifier highlight. Even after applying glossifier on all four wheels, i had 25 percent leftover glossifier.

Total cost= about 58$
Total time= about 3 hours.

https://www.dipyourcar.com/product.php?mode=add&productid=85&cat=39&page=&is_featured_product=
+1 To that. I've been too busy to do mine lately and the cans are just sitting in my garage. But When I did my wheels before, I did slightly lighter coats and then did about 7 total coats. I tried to keep it from dripping as much as I could.

Plastidip is pretty awesome stuff!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was going to do mine black with Glossifier as I've done rest of the car that way so far. But that Anthracite Grey looks better IMO. Great job.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Wow :blink: They look great! I wonder how they would look against silver... Congrats on the AwESoMe job! How long do you think it will hold up for? Also what do you use to clean they now? Is wheel cleaner to harsh?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts