Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! It's been a pretty exciting few days. New grill came in, then plastidipped the chrome to match! Guy from the dealer has 18's off a Genesis coupe that I pick up tomorrow! Probably gonna plastidip those too until the budget allows for powdercoating! Here's a couple pictures of the progress thus far...:cool: IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_7176.jpg

·
Registered
213 Posts
pep boys now stocks alot of plasti dip colors. I was there last week and they had black,white, all the blaze colors, metalizers and glossifier.

·
Registered
143 Posts
You can get black and white plasti dip at home Depot in the spray paint aisle ,more colors available from dipyourcar.com
i found out earlier today that home depot had plasti dip. I was kinda pumped because I didn't want to order it.. plus it was like $5 a can. they even had the glossifier. My HD had black, white, red, light/sky blue, and gunmetel. I bought a can of the black. going to do the chrome on the trunk and side of the car. Also the chrome around my grill. I have the pacifc blue so i think it will look pretty good.

·
Registered
90 Posts
how does this stand against car wash? will it last through any local hand car wash? or do you guys recommend washing the car at home after the plasti-dip?

·
Registered
143 Posts
wonder if they will make a glowing plasti dip... i would be interested in see what it looks like..one color during the day and then glowing at night..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts