Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the show this weekend, disappointed that a new genesis was not there, they said it is in Chicago this weekend. I really want to see it in person, still not sure of that grille. Saw some nice cars and some not so nice cars. The new 2014 Azera seemed like sitting in my car until you look at the dash and notice the knob difference. Alot of the electronic stuff wasn't available to play with in some of the cars. In a few they actually took the knobs and gear shifts off. To me the most disappointing car was the Toyota Avalon, it must ride nice to get the praise I've read because the interior seemed cheap. I'd still get an Azera after looking at all the car choices. My wife and I like to play a game of "if no Azera was available, what would you get?" Two catagories, A) price matters and B) price doesn't matter. I think A) Acura RXL B) Jaguar XF, her choices A) Acura RXL B) Mercedes S550. What do you folks think? Feel free to explain.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
If price didn't matter, it would be an Audi A8 for me. Price matters though. I'm waiting to see the new Genesis and then I will decide between that and a 2014 Azera.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Am definitely going to talk to my dealer about the '15 Genesis when I take my '13 Azera in for an oil check in the next week or so. Already have my Genesis color picked out : )

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I attended the chicago auto show to look at the Genesis and was disappointed in the interior...... The Azera is much better... I did like the exterior view... pictures don't do justice to it.
One of the examples of the Genesis interior was painted door pulls not something you should see $40+ car. I also did not like the trim used on the dash (looks cheap)
I had big hopes for this car but it gets off my list as a replacement for my Azera

1 - 6 of 6 Posts