Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking about getting pinstripes on the hsh. Any suggestions on a good color for a light blue car? I seen a whie hsh with the pinstripe and it immediately caught my eye. Really made the car stand out. Im thinking light gray stripe but any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
660 Posts
A bit darker Blue or Silver would look good IMO. Even a light gray like you said would look great. Especially if your interior is gray. It would really tie the interior and exterior together.

·
Registered
46 Posts
well as pin strips go im going to paint mine on. I have not though which route to go. I'm not rich if I but the roll of tape and paint it will run about 75 bucks. If I go the beugler system I will spend around 175/200. BUT!! for all my brothers and sisters who ride you can pin stripe a rin in 30 seconds and scratch your head on why the harley stealer wants 200 a rim when it only took % cents of one shot paint. because after 3 jobs the unit pays for ot self.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hey Mondoe! I would say how about red and white??? Those would really make you stand out and you'd be ready for the 4th of July!!!!

Chuck

·
Registered
46 Posts
Striped my car last month use the shade of blue matching the lettering on the car. Dont look bad. I used 1/16-1/16-1/8 dual stripes

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey Mondoe! I would say how about red and white??? Those would really make you stand out and you'd be ready for the 4th of July!!!!

Chuck
Hey Chuck, its hmvctm now and that's a great idea!!B) Maybe I could get plugged in my tailpipe after I get er done!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts