Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
I've seen a number of differing articles over the weeks of the Limited Turbo's Pano sunroof coming either as standard or as optional.

Has anyone seen any firm info as to whether it can be had with the regular sunroof or only the pano. Or are they going Acura and throwing everything in but the Nav?

·
Registered
233 Posts
A couple noteworthy comments from the Autoblog review:

"Hyundai's steroidal growth speaks to the inherent soundness of its strategy. But as enthusiasts, we've been waiting for the company to not only out-value, but to categorically outsmart and outplay its rivals." ..."If the Sonata nosed ahead of its rivals when the 2.4 came on the market, this new 2.0T is poised to eclipse them completely. Outsmart and outplay indeed."

"...The Sonata 2.0T appears to be an almost supernaturally accomplished entrant in the family sedan sweepstakes. Daring lines paired with unmatched power and freakishly impressive fuel economy has shown that the Korean automaker isn't afraid to innovate."

·
Registered
314 Posts
To the Moderators: Now that the Turbos and reviews are coming out, it seems this thread would really be useful in the new Sonata Turbo section of the forum.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Yeah, that's what I was thinking -

there is already separate Sonata Turbo and Sonata Hybrid sections on this board.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Thanks, John.

My thinking, in bringing up this thread, was that it should be moved over to that section. Maybe pinned,..It's getting a little scattered over there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts