Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
quote '' the last one might grab your eye''

funny looking sonata, the front grill is kind of a give away.......complete with u.k. plates.

nice looking sonata though

·
Banned
630 Posts
nice Rolls..doubt its a daily driver....I don't think it could be??

how bad of a money pit is it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's my friend's Grandmother's Rolls --- I was walking out to my car and saw it with the nice lighting and decided to shoot it and then saw mine in the grass and thought it was a good opportunity and a nice foil to the Rolls. It reminds me how thankful I am for my car. I am very happy and content to have it. God is GOOD.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Very nice shots,it is nice to see someone think about the pictures and compose them nicely.

Congrats on a beatuiful car!!! And pictures!!

Scotty B

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice car, nice pics, but please remove the dealer decal off the back. I hate those things and I'm on a quest to rid them from the earth. :grin:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Lovely car and colour. We don't get that colour here in Australia. Our black is a pearl black, not a metallic, and doesn't look as good.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I keep bouncing back and forth between the white and the black being my favorite color. I prefer black at the moment. :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
This is sweet, absolutely drop dead gorgeousness. I would love to be able to see more. Can you do an interior "centerfold" layout? :grin:

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Wow....that Rolls is GORGEOUS. B)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I definitely took the sticker off the back and it looks remarkably better now. Also I am going to get a different licence plate frame when it comes in.... I will do an interior shot or two as well! :thumbsup:

·
1,914 Posts
Very nice! I think the limited's 17s look great on the GLS!

The Rolls is amazing

·
Registered
650 Posts
Since the GLS buyers have an option of Limited wheels, I better have an option of putting the 18s on the Limited if I don't get the turbo. That's all I'm saying. And I better not pay 1 buck for them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts