Hyundai Forums banner
861 - 880 of 903 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Sonata Sport 2.0T
2,005 Posts
Wrapped my side skirts and spoiler today using 3M jet black.
Looks real good!

Did you do it yourself or have a shop do it?

Ive been looking at videos on DIY vinyl wrap and it looks like flat areas or small areas are not that difficult. Ive been thimking about doing my roof and spoiler and maybe front lip

·
Registered
2015 Sonata 2.0T Ultimate
8 Posts
Looks real good!

Did you do it yourself or have a shop do it?

Ive been looking at videos on DIY vinyl wrap and it looks like flat areas or small areas are not that difficult. Ive been thimking about doing my roof and spoiler and maybe front lip
I attempted to do it myself but did not like the look of it due to the uneven strecthing you see when the light hit it at a certain angle. Brought it to someone else. Probably paid 60 bucks for labour after it was done and 110 for matrrial cost. I used Avery gloss black on first attemp but that does not macth the black trimmings on the car. They had to order me 3M jet black gloss finish.

·
Registered
2017 Sonata Sport 2.0T
2,005 Posts
What side skirt is that? It looks oem almost
Zest aeroparts bodykit. Ordered it on sharkracing.com. they were able to paint it as well.

He posted pictures of his car in post # 834 before lowering it and # 861 - 863 after lowering it and answered that it was a Zest Kit that was pre painted and ordered though Shark racing

·
Registered
2 Posts
Plasti dipped all the chrome besides the grill. Anyone know if the fog lights work on the se model(2018)? Got this car used but the fog lights don't work. Can someone give me the link to replacements?

·
Registered
4 Posts
2017 Limited Tech and Ultimate
Package

Reactions: 2424Goldie
861 - 880 of 903 Posts