Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 903 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
I guess it's time to add mine to the mix.. 2015 Sport 2.4L with Tech and Premium packages.. So far, no mods done, though it will be getting tinted soon. Will also be doing some spot color in the engine bay and possibly rim changes... threw a shot of the dash in there too, since I thought the picture was pretty cool, haha.

I just realized that I have absolutely 0 shots of the car from the passenger side... oops...

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
I guess it's time to add mine to the mix.. 2015 Sport 2.4L with Tech and Premium packages.. So far, no mods done, though it will be getting tinted soon. Will also be doing some spot color in the engine bay and possibly rim changes... threw a shot of the dash in there too, since I thought the picture was pretty cool, haha.

I just realized that I have absolutely 0 shots of the car from the passenger side... oops...
Very nice! What color did they call it this year? It looks like maybe they got away from the "Indigo Blue Pearl" from previous years. Does your paint have heavy metal-flake in it?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Very nice! What color did they call it this year? It looks like maybe they got away from the "Indigo Blue Pearl" from previous years. Does your paint have heavy metal-flake in it?
Thanks! The official color is "Lakeside Blue" and yes, it's got a fairly heavy metal flake in it.

Here's a link to a youtube video I made of the flake in the paint (random, but I was bored)...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPCSdudQ0f0

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thanks! The official color is "Lakeside Blue" and yes, it's got a fairly heavy metal flake in it.

Here's a link to a youtube video I made of the flake in the paint (random, but I was bored)...

Nice. My black sonata has heavy metal flake too. I love it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Nice! I was going between the black and the blue, but in the end, I've liked that dark blue color since Toyota had the Celica in Cobalt Blue in the early 2000's, so that won out... don't regret my choice for a single second!

Reactions: slosonata

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yeah, i definitely dig the metal flake. What kind/% of tint do you have on your car? and do I see a strip on the windshield also?

·
Registered
795 Posts

WOW! Pretty much the same as mine! Hyundai sure has some awesome paint on these dark blue models. I'm impressed... Nice ride!

1 - 20 of 903 Posts