Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 40 of 2971 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
oh another white sedan!

crayb: yeah, the state where I live has pretty relaxed laws about tint, actually you can tint the sides and rear as dark as you want at you own risk :laughing: maybe it is because my city is soo danm hot. We get to 35-40 Celsius everyday in the summer! and I dont know how I was driving in the other car I had without AC. :wacko:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Originally posted by 0.o slow 1.6@Jun 20 2008, 02:55 AM
Was planning to get wheels and a drop but then spent the money on my track days  :p

[snapback]170859[/snapback]​

what else have you put into the car? What track is that? My boyfriend and i have been to button willow, ca for madza fest, and it looks kind of life that.

·
Registered
318 Posts
<--My Ride...

Rondy...omg dude...if you car ends up missing for a week and pics of it show up in my driveway on here it wasn't me. That is one SICK looking ride. I'm GREEN with envy! Love the tail lights, headlights, HID kit, RIMS, the whole shibang! NICELY DONE!! :clap:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Originally posted by Evan@Jun 20 2008, 05:35 PM
<--My Ride...

Rondy...omg dude...if you car ends up missing for a week and pics of it show up in my driveway on here it wasn't me. That is one SICK looking ride. I'm GREEN with envy! Love the tail lights, headlights, HID kit, RIMS, the whole shibang! NICELY DONE!! :clap:
[snapback]171021[/snapback]​

lol thanks :grin:

hey tooslo those blue leds look sick!

what is the song on the background?

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
All the pictures and descriptions you want. Just missing teh newly ordered. Turbo Kit, Engine Damper, Rear anti sway bar, drilled and slotted rotors. plus a bunch f other new parts, but You'll all get pictures as soon as I do. still waiting for parts to come in.

Opps forgot link, hehe right below

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Originally posted by Komptek@Jun 20 2008, 08:00 PM
All the pictures and descriptions you want. Just missing teh newly ordered. Turbo Kit, Engine Damper, Rear anti sway bar, drilled and slotted rotors. plus a bunch f other new parts, but You'll all get pictures as soon as I do. still waiting for parts to come in.

Opps forgot link, hehe right below
[snapback]171065[/snapback]​

you already ordered the turbo??? those are lots of performance mods to come! cant wait to see them all and I video of it :beer:

·
Registered
609 Posts
KAT-The pics are from Streets of Willow. When are you planning to go to another track event? Lemme know so we can mob it on the track. ;P

·
Registered
824 Posts
Originally posted by 0.o slow 1.6@Jun 20 2008, 10:37 PM
KAT-The pics are from Streets of Willow.  When are you planning to go to another track event?  Lemme know so we can mob it on the track. ;P
[snapback]171124[/snapback]​

I'm making a trip to SoCal later this summer. What area do you live around? I'll be in the San Bernardino area.

21 - 40 of 2971 Posts