Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2971 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just want to see what some of your accents look like. Cant find to many good pictures on the internet. Im thinking of doing black with the black housing on the headlights and smoking the tail lights. but want to see what all the different colors you guys have look like.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Originally posted by o0kat0o@Jun 19 2008, 09:07 PM
his car does look really nice. Only thing that confuses me is why he has a dodge emblem in place of his hyundai emblems.
[snapback]170740[/snapback]​

The accent is re badged and sold in mexico as the dodge attitude, it's all on wikipedia on the accents page.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Originally posted by o0kat0o@Jun 19 2008, 09:07 PM
his car does look really nice. Only thing that confuses me is why he has a dodge emblem in place of his hyundai emblems.
[snapback]170740[/snapback]​

lol it is because it is not hyundai. it is dodge! im in the wrong forum :grin:
j/k

dodge sells the hyundai accent as dodge attitude because there is not hyundai here

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Originally posted by LePapirrikY@Jun 19 2008, 09:17 PM
that looks bad @ss...but the back looks...i don't know...like there is something missing, have you thought of getting a spoiler back there?
[snapback]170745[/snapback]​

yeah the rear plate is missing, lol
about the spolier I dont know. I dont like too much how it looks on this car
hyundai sells this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hyundai-Acc...Q2em118Q2el1247

for the smoked tails I used smoked out vinyl exactly this from this seller
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SMOKE-TAIL-...Q2em118Q2el1247

you apply it just like window tint. our tail lights are hard because the are very curved, you need some practice to do it perfect.

in the pictures the tail lights look darker than they really are. I would like to try the niteshades with the clear coat next time.

edit: kat there are fake angel eyes on my headlights lol. Im getting ones that do lit up

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Originally posted by rondy_@Jun 19 2008, 08:27 PM
yeah the rear plate is missing, lol
about the spolier I dont know. I dont like too much how it looks on this car
hyundai sells this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hyundai-Acc...Q2em118Q2el1247

for the smoked tails I used smoked out vinyl exactly this from this seller
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SMOKE-TAIL-...Q2em118Q2el1247

you apply it just like window tint. our tail lights are hard because the are very curved, you need some practice to do it perfect.

in the pictures the tail lights look darker than they really are. I would like to try the niteshades with the clear coat next time.
edit: kat there are fake angel eyes on my headlights lol. Im getting ones that do lit up
[snapback]170750[/snapback]​

check the links again....seems to be a problem with them...they don work :p :p
by the way...they dont bug you for no plates? seems there's no holes to screw the plates

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Originally posted by LePapirrikY@Jun 19 2008, 10:17 PM
check the links again....seems to be a problem with them...they don work  :p  :p
by the way...they dont bug you for no plates? seems there's no holes to screw the plates
[snapback]170774[/snapback]​

Sometimes I like to be a bad guy and run without plates :shades:

lol j/k the picture was photoshoped to remove the plate.

smoked tail lights

4door spoiler

edit: I dont know why links dont work but here are the item numbers

spoiler: 270072973483
smoked tail lights: 170126181386

·
Registered
713 Posts
My pic is over there <------.

Rondy, I'm just jealous of your tint. The cops around here are sticklers for correct tint percentages, even carrying a gauge to determine the amount!!!!

Ray

1 - 20 of 2971 Posts
About this Discussion
3K Replies
341 Participants
GSTATUS
Hyundai Forums
Hyundai Forum is a community for all Hyundai Owners to talk and learn all about their favorite subject: Hyundai cars from the Sonata to the Elantra and even the new Kona!
Full Forum Listing