Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Cool.

Let us know how the trip home is.

Oh, and how much you like your new Sonata.

:)

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
congratz

·
Registered
655 Posts
Did you consider the Limited Turbo ?
What was the deciding factors ?

I'm pulling my hair out going back and forth, basically a $25/month difference at 2.9%.

·
Registered
349 Posts
QUOTE (Plasma George @ Nov 5 2010, 07:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=369328
Did you consider the Limited Turbo ?
What was the deciding factors ?

I'm pulling my hair out going back and forth, basically a $25/month difference at 2.9%.
check insurance rates on both models and let that be a factor also, if in the end it comes down to $25 a month its a no brainer to me... TURBO!!! it will put a smile on your face everyday and you will never second guess yourself again

·
Registered
655 Posts
QUOTE (buckeye45 @ Nov 5 2010, 07:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=369339
+1

Also keep in mind resale value.
What are you guys getting quoted on Insurance adder for Turbo ?
I have Nationwide, married with 2 little kids, so the wife and I are the only drivers, and no car accidents or points.

Doe shte Insurance Co. really need to knowit's a Sonata Limited Turbo ?
Can't it just be Sonata Limited ?

·
1,914 Posts
Congrats! I hope you enjoy your ride home.

What color did you get?

·
Registered
43 Posts
QUOTE (SExy__Sonata @ Nov 5 2010, 04:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=369332
check insurance rates on both models and let that be a factor also, if in the end it comes down to $25 a month its a no brainer to me... TURBO!!! it will put a smile on your face everyday and you will never second guess yourself again
+1

In your other post you said it was closer to a $40or60/mo difference. But at $25 I'd just do it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
QUOTE (misterE @ Nov 5 2010, 09:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=369367
+1

In your other post you said it was closer to a $40or60/mo difference. But at $25 I'd just do it.
I got new prices.
$22,700 for the Limited
$24,200 for the Limited Turbo.
They said they can't break out the MSRP discount on the Turbos through the AMEX program, I'm thinking I need to pounce on that deal even if they don't have Phantom Black....I'll take Harbor Gray, not sure about the others, gotta have all black leather though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wife just drove the car home, she loves it. traded in a 2008 lincoln MKX, she got tired of the crossover and wanted to go back to a car. It was between the hyundai and the Buick Lucerne for the price and features you cant beat the Hyundai. (never thought I would be buying a Hyundai)
we got the Limited in Pearl White with Camel interior with navagation. what a hard car to locate, only four within 350 miles.
Elgin Hyundai what a great dealership to deal with,
went in made the deal had a car located for me the next day. Aother dealership I was working with prior had no intrest locating the car.

Car has a Built date of sept. 22 2010

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
so, did you get the 'manly' horn....or the one that most of us got...the little moped horn? easy way to tell...you have an actual button for the 'eco' mode on your dash?

congrats on the new ride....she should love it!!!

made my wife drive mine after a month...and she gets out, smiles...wow, that's got some pick-up! and it's easy to drive. i said....hello....i know....why do you think i got one!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
QUOTE (fear24 @ Nov 5 2010, 10:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=369386
so, did you get the 'manly' horn....or the one that most of us got...the little moped horn? easy way to tell...you have an actual button for the 'eco' mode on your dash?

congrats on the new ride....she should love it!!!

made my wife drive mine after a month...and she gets out, smiles...wow, that's got some pick-up! and it's easy to drive. i said....hello....i know....why do you think i got one!!!
Don't know about the horn, Is there something I shoud know? Yes It has the ECO button on the dash.

·
Registered
11 Posts
QUOTE (Plasma George @ Nov 5 2010, 10:19 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=369373
I got new prices.
$22,700 for the Limited
$24,200 for the Limited Turbo.
They said they can't break out the MSRP discount on the Turbos through the AMEX program, I'm thinking I need to pounce on that deal even if they don't have Phantom Black....I'll take Harbor Gray, not sure about the others, gotta have all black leather though.
Plasma George, I'm assuming the $24,200 Limited Turbo price is without Nav?

·
1,914 Posts
Again, congrats! You picked an awesome color combo.

How was the Lincoln other than that? I really like the Edge and new MKX. We have Ford at work and service tells me the Edge's have been bulletproof and very reliable with only one problem since they came out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts