Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am going to pick up my Harbor Grey Sonata SE in the morning from a dealership about 35 miles north of me,in Green Bay,Wi. I got the Nav/Sun roof package and can't wait to drive it home!!

Is there anything that I should make sure that I do or look for as I am going through the process? This is my first NEW car purchase and I don't want to forget to ask any questions or other little things that you guys think I should ask....

I will post some pictures when I get it home and figure out how to get some pictures loaded on here...

Scotty B

·
Registered
83 Posts
When I picked up my car the finance guy prepared the paperwork and set my interest rate on my loan at 5.9%. When I noticed this I told him that Hyundai offered 2.9%. He went out to "check" and came back and readjusted the interest rate. That would of been a costly oversite. Just an advice keep cool and make sure you read everything before signing. They have a lot of tricks under their sleeves. Remember until you sign the check you are the king, after that... Good luck tomorrow!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Make sure they put "something" behind your front license plate. I didn't post it yet, but when I took my front license plate off of my bumper, I saw a big scratch.... I have a Pearl White, and it looks like there is a hole.... :mad:

If they try to put your license plate right onto you bumper, you can ask them to make holes only and put it on yourself after you get something between your bumper and license plate.

Also, check all 4 tires' air pressure to see if they are around 33 psi which is Hyundai's recommendation.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats Scotty! I am also picking up my Harbor Grey SE (minus Nav) tomorrow!

As for the financing as others have mentioned - my dealer tried 6.99 on me.. lol. The finance manager was even arguing with me about Hyundai offering the 2.9 for 60 and 3.9 for 72. I made him look online to prove him wrong. :whistling:

I can't wait to see my girl tomorrow.. she's gonna be beautiful - as will yours.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Make sure they put "something" behind your front license plate. I didn't post it yet, but when I took my front license plate off of my bumper, I saw a big scratch.... I have a Pearl White, and it looks like there is a hole.... :mad:

If they try to put your license plate right onto you bumper, you can ask them to make holes only and put it on yourself after you get something between your bumper and license plate.

Also, check all 4 tires' air pressure to see if they are around 33 psi which is Hyundai's recommendation]

Thanks for the tip!!! He had a piece of foam tape and put a strip on the top of the plate before he installed it. I put 122 miles on yesterday and am heading to Milwaukee in the morning for a Birthday party.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!! It is MUCH better looking in person than in most pictures I have seen!!

Now I need to figure out how to post some pictures that I took.... I tried to search but came up empty...Maybe I did the search wrong??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.