Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a pacific blue pearl SE without the nav and sunroof package. I traded in my 2005 Acura TSX and i'm very happy with my decision, i do miss my HID's so i'd like to get a kit eventually, i'm getting the windows tinted tomorrow. I also want to put led's in the inside lights but i just want the replacement bulbs, not those board looking things sharkracing sells. I'd also like to replace the backup lamps with some PIAA bulbs like i had in my TSX if anybody knows the size i'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
congrats i got a red se -nav. i put rockguards on ASAP as i live in illinois and there's potholes and gravel EVERYWHERE. i saw a trunk orgnizer that keeps stuff from sliding around that looks cool. i drive a civic , and it's strange how small this car feels when you driving , or is it me. i still am suprised when i look back or in that huge trunk how much bigger it is than my car. oh the se suspension ROCKS! feels sporty too. just be careful that wifey doesn't leave her purse in car with keys in it when you go out or the car can unlock and drive . YEOOOW!! i also got dropped off and i had the keys in MY pocket she didn't have any. were still getting used to the "keyless" thing, i just found out about the secret button 5 min ago.
enjoy!! :00000732:

·
1,914 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! Pacific Blue does look awesome on the SE.

I think Acura has some of the best and brightest HID's on the market.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
675 Posts
QUOTE (JoeC1982 @ Jul 8 2010, 10:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=340054
I also want to put led's in the inside lights but i just want the replacement bulbs, not those board looking things sharkracing sells.
Hey Joe,
Check superbrightleds.com for those replacement bulbs.
They have a nice assortment. And there's a BULBS thread going on in here. Check with that for sizes, worked for me.
Just so you know I put a High power 4-LED festoon bulb (3022-CWHP4) for the front map lights in blue and it looks like the car is glowing when I open the door. Many colors available.
send me a PM if you want more info.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Debadged the sonata emblem today, i ordered the PIAA 921 backup lamp bulbs. I'm going to replace the dome and vanity lights with led's and just go with the PIAA Ultra White Plus bulbs for headlights and foglights. I also am going to tint the windows and replace the factory 6.5's with some nice coaxials and be done.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I installed the PIAA 921 backup bulbs today, they look blue off which goes well with the car but are super white when on, well worth the $15. Next are white leds for the license plate lights but i'm still undecided on the interior and head and fog light bulbs.

·
Registered
247 Posts
QUOTE (vantman @ Jul 9 2010, 04:00 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=340120
congrats i got a red se -nav. i put rockguards on ASAP as i live in illinois and there's potholes and gravel EVERYWHERE. i saw a trunk orgnizer that keeps stuff from sliding around that looks cool. i drive a civic , and it's strange how small this car feels when you driving , or is it me. i still am suprised when i look back or in that huge trunk how much bigger it is than my car. oh the se suspension ROCKS! feels sporty too. just be careful that wifey doesn't leave her purse in car with keys in it when you go out or the car can unlock and drive . YEOOOW!! i also got dropped off and i had the keys in MY pocket she didn't have any. were still getting used to the "keyless" thing, i just found out about the secret button 5 min ago.
enjoy!! :00000732:
any pictures of your rock guard?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts