Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rather than repainting the front lip I decided to order the Tuix front lip since my local dealer wanted $350 for it!! I ended up ordering for $220 shipped and it arrived in perfect condition. I figured with the cost involved it would just not be worth it to re shoot it. My old lip is for sale if anyone is interested by the way.

I haven't had a chance to make any real progress since I have been working 12-14 hour days for the last month. I did manage to get the windshield swapped out and I can tell you that tinting it out of the car is SOOOOO much easier and it looks a lot better doing it that way too.

I have to get some pics of her in the next couple of weeks of how she stands. I may have a chance to score a set of the KDM headlight housings with the clear reflector for $300 or the projectors for $350, just not sure which way I want to go with those given that the projectors just look awesome.

As of right now she stands with no hood, headlights, trunk, the trunk has been gutted, front and rear lip has been removed, and tail lights removed. It's a sad site to see but I'll get some pics up soon.

I'm hoping to get some real progress going in the near future here when work lets up in the next few weeks...

·
22,793 Posts
Amen, guys! Add me to the list of viewers waiting for the premier event! x3!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, looks like I lucked out and got the lip when I did since I am hearing they have discontinued this part or it's on national backorder.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just ordered mine yesterday and says 1 week delivery. I should confirm with the dealership today if what you say here is indeed true.
I'm honestly thinking it just that the WJR color is on national back order and not discontinued. Also, they just started selling this part in the states so I find it hard to believe that they would discontinue it so quickly.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts