Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Holy Molly!
You did it!!!

That body kit really looks good on. Its definitely an aggressive looking kit. But that looks great!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
389 Posts
Wow! More pics of this future ROTM for sure please! You Baller for sure man! I still have to wait to complete my other mods!

Ps: How many necks has she broken? :)

·
22,793 Posts
Well, hard for you to top that! What's next on the agenda?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Okay....I gotta ask because I'm seriously curious and I'm sure that there's a legitimate explanation for it too....but the lettering on the back :puzzled: You know, the P followed by some zeros...what's that all about?

And for the record, your car looks amazing! Love what you've done with it and I'm totally jealous of the Blind-spot monitoring too!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Kevin, awesome.... awesome.... awesome.... you have invested a tidy sum in that E and it shows....

Here is a proposition for you. When all my mods go on mine (another week or so), you and I should do a mini-meet for a photo-shoot since we are close by each other. It will be good to contrast the kits on my black car with those on your white car. Should be fun. Deal?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay....I gotta ask because I'm seriously curious and I'm sure that there's a legitimate explanation for it too....but the lettering on the back :puzzled: You know, the P followed by some zeros...what's that all about?

And for the record, your car looks amazing! Love what you've done with it and I'm totally jealous of the Blind-spot monitoring too!
The answer is on my license plate.

Kevin, awesome.... awesome.... awesome.... you have invested a tidy sum in that E and it shows....

Here is a proposition for you. When all my mods go on mine (another week or so), you and I should do a mini-meet for a photo-shoot since we are close by each other. It will be good to contrast the kits on my black car with those on your white car. Should be fun. Deal?
Of course. We should run a Hyundai Greet and Meet in Bay Area too :D
Well, hard for you to top that! What's next on the agenda?
Well, there are many things on my agenda. It will come soon eventually.

Looking sweet, but she definitely needs to be lower!
I'm thinking about that but here with up and down hill road conditions, it will take a while for me to make a decision. Lower is easy but you don't want it to have anything problems right after that, right?

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Very nicely executed! One could possibly ask "I didn't see Hyundai offering that as an option".

·
Registered
207 Posts
As I look at the pics again, the car absolutely needs to be lowered. Get a lowering spring and bring it down ~1.5" and the look will be a killer. If ride quality is #1, then get a coilover (different settings) while giving your car the look and ride to die for. Gotta do it, buddy... that car sits way too high.... BTW, what size rims are those? 17"s or 18"s? Looks much tucked in so you have plenty of space to slam that bad boy... Go on just do it.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
The answer is on my license plate.
I'm still scratching my head??? Car looks great, well more like absolutely fantastic! Headlights go great with the front bumper and LED strip on the bumper. The one thing I would've done differently is left the badging off the back, but then again I don't know what it means. :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts