Hyundai Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
those are clean....the wheels i have coming are 18x8's too.

i'm debating now whether or not i'm gonna put winter tires on my stocks or not ( i live in western pa).

i just wish my wheels would get here, the spot i bought them from on ebay are taking their sweet **** time shipping them out to me. so much for a quick turnaround :/

·
Banned
630 Posts
QUOTE (mayasonata @ Aug 5 2010, 11:09 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=347307
well guys the m3 replica wheels have been sold, of course it was a non sonata owner who actually knows their wheels and see's a rare fitment application when they see one.

anyhow, my 18" fx35 wheels will soon be sold, they were custom CNC machined to fit perfectly for the yf sonata. 899 shipped since so many of you complained my last set was suspcicious because it was TOO CHEAP. LOL unbelievable!!

I will be getting some multi piece custom staggered fitted wheels for the yf.

so wait....lemme get this straight...those 18" M3 replica wheels were too aggressive for you, but custom multi-piece STAGGERED wheels won't be?????

maybe I'm missing something....or perhaps whatever you are smoking, u could puff puff and pass it my way!

·
Registered
424 Posts
haha i don't think u have any idea of what kinda wheels I'm talking about.....and I really don't wanna get into this!

but yeah IMO the m3 wheels with the gunmetal was too aggressive bordering on "tuner" style FOR ME, do they match up to the YF? yes I think it matches up very well, but was it for me ? no it was not the look I was looking for....but the great thing is the yf matches up so well to many european style wheels. In many ways the other oem style wheels look better than the oem 18" hyundy wheels wouldn't u agree ?

the yf is more luxury styling with a more "rounded" theme to it so I'd like to compliment it with some japanese wheels that follow same theme.

QUOTE (NT2SHBBY @ Aug 6 2010, 04:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=347641
so wait....lemme get this straight...those 18" M3 replica wheels were too aggressive for you, but custom multi-piece STAGGERED wheels won't be?????

maybe I'm missing something....or perhaps whatever you are smoking, u could puff puff and pass it my way!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
ok so the wheels are on.....but my question now is, how long does it take for my TPMS to reset?

the guy at the shop said that it'll automatically reset itself after awhile?????? because right now its saying i have low pressure even though i know i don't.....

·
Registered
623 Posts
QUOTE (itsjusme51 @ Aug 6 2010, 07:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=347722
ok so the wheels are on.....but my question now is, how long does it take for my TPMS to reset?

the guy at the shop said that it'll automatically reset itself after awhile?????? because right now its saying i have low pressure even though i know i don't.....
Mine were working the minute I rolled away.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
mine are saying i have "low tire pressure", but thats not the case. i looked in the owners manual and it says if theres a malfunction the tpms light will blink...mines not blinking....so i dunno whats going on but i'll drive it for a bit today and then if it doesnt turn off i'll get it looked at first thing monday.

but anyway here she is....IMO i love'em. may be too aggressive for some, but for me they're perfect. and already got a "those wheels are sick" comment from a young kid late last night lol.

gracie aka the gray ghost

Attachments

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.