Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried to hold off on buying new wheels for my SE but i just can't.

And i saw these online last night and i really think they'd look nice on my car, but since i can't see them on the car i need someone to please do a photo shop job if possible that way i can really decide.

And yes i know they're knockoff bmw wheels.

I have a harbor grey SE.....

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
424 Posts
wow what a coincidence! looks like sonata owners all think alike! =)

here is an exact M3 replica in 18", it has gunmetal window sides with machine diamond cut face: they are for sale if you want them.

the look is too sporty for me as I was looking for more of a stock oem look. I have references here if you need em.

799 shipped! they are guaranteed to fit with zero issues zero problems.

they are great looking wheels and match the car very well as u can see below.

·
Registered
247 Posts
you should say its really nice and erase the part where you said its a little too aggressive if you wanna sell that thing
i agree, it is a little aggressive

·
Registered
424 Posts
but the style is very sport and the design is very aggressive....but it still does match the yf sonata very well.

these also fit the lexus IS and infiniti G sedans very well to so I'm not that concerned with finding a buyer. It's just that I wanna sell these before I pick up my next wheel...this way I can sell my current infiniti wheels I have on the car as well.

QUOTE (shinigami @ Jul 29 2010, 05:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=345984
you should say its really nice and erase the part where you said its a little too aggressive if you wanna sell that thing
i agree, it is a little aggressive

·
Registered
817 Posts
Well, one person's "very aggressive" is another person's "cool as ice".

I think that works in this thread, doesn't it?

:unsure:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah those are mine, but i can't do the gunmetal...i want the inside of the wheel to be black....but as stated previously stated, the whole another mans too aggressive yadda yadda....yeah i like that wheel and i think it looks great on our cars.

so thanks for helping me to make up my mind! and i am sure you'll find a buyer in no time.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
74 Posts
QUOTE (mayasonata @ Jul 29 2010, 05:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=345971

here is an exact M3 replica in 18", it has gunmetal window sides with machine diamond cut face: they are for sale if you want them.

the look is too sporty for me as I was looking for more of a stock oem look. I have references here if you need em.

Wow! totally digging those wheels! I can def see those on my car in the near future
I should not have gone on that shopping spree @ Nordstrom today !! haha

·
Registered
233 Posts
QUOTE (mayasonata @ Jul 29 2010, 04:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=345971

LOL... Before I read your comments, I was about to say, "Wow, nice Photoshop skills!" heheh... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
623 Posts
QUOTE (whoadiz @ Jul 29 2010, 06:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=346030
Wow! totally digging those wheels! I can def see those on my car in the near future
I should not have gone on that shopping spree @ Nordstrom today !! haha
Nordstrom has some great deals right now. Just picked up some $300 Allen Edmonds for $200!

·
Registered
623 Posts
QUOTE (mayasonata @ Jul 29 2010, 02:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=345971

By far best photos yet of those wheels on your car.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you guys that put custom wheels on, what did you do for our TPMS system.....did you buy new sensors or use the stock ones?

·
Registered
623 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so i didn't get the strikes or the M3 replicas...........i'll post pics once they're on and i can get her cleaned up.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i did 18's....the ride is rough enough and tires for 19's are a grip, i may put springs on at a later date but at the same time im 28 with a kid so i dont necessarily need to be riding around like i'm 19 or 20 ya know?

but to me the wheel that i found compliments the car and the color of my car very well.....imo of course.

·
Registered
623 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
well guys the m3 replica wheels have been sold, of course it was a non sonata owner who actually knows their wheels and see's a rare fitment application when they see one.

anyhow, my 18" fx35 wheels will soon be sold, they were custom CNC machined to fit perfectly for the yf sonata. 899 shipped since so many of you complained my last set was suspcicious because it was TOO CHEAP. LOL unbelievable!!

I will be getting some multi piece custom staggered fitted wheels for the yf.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I have been looking for a nice 5 spoke, black and chrome wheel.

They are an 18x8 but with the offset they should fit fine.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts